The basics done better, JELD-WEN V-2500 series vinyl windows are made to be durable, energy efficient and attractive for many years to come. Essentially a horizontal version of a single-hung window, the sliding window has one moveable sash that slides left or right alongside the fixed sash. Nail fin frames are ideal for new or replacement construction in a typical wood frame structure - commonly referred to as stick-built construction. Nail fins can be easily removed for pocket or block frame installation into wood, concrete or masonry walls with little disruption to the interior and exterior trim. Coated with a microscopic silver layer, LowE insulating glass lowers energy costs and helps homes stay cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter by reflecting sunlight away from the home in hot weather and heat back into the home in cold weather. GBG or grilles between the glass, are an ideal way to have the warm look of colonial architecture without the hassle of cleaning several panes of glass individually. Making this option quite literally pane less.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- As viewed from the outside of the home, a left hand sliding window features the operating panel on the left side and the fixed panel on the right side
- Energy star qualified products reduce heating and cooling costs
- Machined rollers in a monorail slide track for smooth operation
- Window slides effortlessly along a raised track so that dirt and grime will not interfere
- Our standard charcoal fiberglass mesh insect screens allow air and light in while keeping insects out
- Insect screens are intended to allow air and light in, while keeping insects out
- Screens are not intended to stop children from falling through an open window or door
- Industry-leading lifetime limited warranty for peace of mind
- Net frame size: 71.5 in. x 47.5 in.
- Fits rough opening of 72 in. x 48 in.