The basics done better, Jeld-Wen V-2500 series vinyl windows are made to be durable, energy efficient and attractive for many years to come. Featuring a fixed top sash and a bottom sash that slides up and down, a single-hung side-load window engages clips along its side to remove the bottom sash for relatively easy cleaning. Nail fin frames are ideal for new or replacement construction in a typical wood frame structure - commonly referred to as stick-built construction. Nail fins can be easily removed for pocket or block frame installation into wood, concrete or masonry walls with little disruption to the interior and exterior trim. Coated with a microscopic silver layer, Low-E insulating glass lowers energy costs and helps homes stay cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter by reflecting sunlight away from the home in hot weather and heat back into the home in cold weather.
- Energy star qualified products reduce heating and cooling costs
- Windows slamming shut are a thing of the past with block and tackle balance systems
- Our standard charcoal fiberglass mesh insect screens allow air and light in while keeping insects out
- Insect screens are intended to allow air and light in, while keeping insects out
- Screens are not intended to stop children from falling through an open window or door
- Industry-leading lifetime limited warranty for peace of mind
- Net frame size: 23.5 in. x 47.5 in.
- Fits rough opening of 24 in. x 48 in.