Premium Universal Mini Split piping assembly consist of two 50 ft. commercial grade copper refrigeration pipes to connect the outdoor air conditioner or heat pump to the indoor evaporator coil. Designed with a tear resistant exterior to allow for easy installation, this line set can be easily pulled. The 1/4 in. smaller pipe is called the liquid line (LL). The 3/8 in. larger pipe is referred to as the suction line (SL), and both pipes are encased with 1/2 in. thick low-density polyethylene foam insulation. The tubing is easily connected by the pre-flared fittings without the need to solder. They are manufactured in accordance with the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) Standard Specification B280. This line set includes 14-4 AWG 600-Volt wire for electrically connecting the indoor unit to the outdoor unit.
- Coating: tear resistant coating
- Exterior coating color: white
- Length: 50 ft.
- Gas/suction line size: 3/8 in.
- Liquid line size: 1/4 in.
- Pre-flared fittings and insulated - no soldering or brazing needed
- Includes 14-4 AWG 600-volt mini split cable
- Made to work with most ductless mini split applications