HardieBacker 1/4 in. cement board for floors and countertops is America´s best selling 1/4 in. backer board. Produced with James Hardie´s proprietary cement formulation, this no-mesh board is the lightest cement board available and cuts easily, even in tight, awkward spaces. HardieBacker cement board is available in a 3 ft. x 5 ft. and 4 ft. x 8 ft. size; the 3 ft. x 5 ft. sheet features the exclusive EZ Grid® recessed fastener pattern to make installation even easier. HardieBacker cement board provides superior protection against moisture damage and mold growth and is backed by a limited lifetime product warranty.
- HardieBacker Cement Board with Moldblock Technology
- Easy Score and Snap cutting
- HardieBacker cement board is recognized for use in non-combustible construction in NER-405
- 90% Portland cement and ground sand. HardieBacker board contains no asbestos, glass mesh, formaldehyde, or gypsum
- Great tile bond strength
- Ready for painting, texturing, wallpapering or tiling
- Recognized as an interior substrate