James Hardie Soffit panels are available in a vented and non-vented in a range of pre-cut sizes. As with all James Hardie siding products, HardieSoffit panels are Engineered for Climate, so you can have peace of mind that your siding products will stand up to the harshest elements no matter where you live. HardieSoffit panels are noncombustible and come with a 30-year non prorated, transferable, limited warranty.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Resists damage from moisture
- Resists cracking, splitting, rotting and swelling
- Resists termites and insects
- Superior performance in high wind and hurricane areas
- Resists flame spread
- Complete exterior available in lap, shingle, panel, fascia, trim and soffit
- Paint lasts longer than on wood
- Pre-primed or available in ColorPlus Technology a factory applied color finish with a variety of color options
- Please see the ProDesk associate for color options available
- Note: Product may vary by store
- Note: Product may vary by store.