The classic American cross legged picnic table is great for comfort, our picnic table features detached free-standing benches to enable easy and adjustable seating at the table. Metal floor glides on each table and bench leg enable you to move the table with ease and protects the wood from moisture absorption. An umbrella hole in the center enables you to enjoy your meals and gatherings under the shade of your favorite umbrella. This table is quality manufactured and built to last from select kiln-dried, select Heavy duty 1-3/4 in. thick pine planks that are hand sanded to a natural finish. The table assembles easily with 1-2 people with the included galvanized steel hardware fasteners and the only tools required are a screwdriver and a crescent wrench. Our tables come in several sizes.
- Detached, free-standing benches
- Unique floor glides on each leg makes it easy to move and protects from moisture absorption
- Heavy-duty 1 in. and 1/2 in. thick plank top
- Hand sanded, natural finish
- Features an umbrella hole
- The metal floor glides on each table and bench leg enables you to move the table with ease