Reloading your spreader over and over can be time-consuming and tiresome. The John Deere 175 lb. tow-behind broadcast Spreader expedites the job with less passes. This spreader was designed for heavy-duty jobs and was built to last; the durable polyethylene hopper won’t rust or dent and the gears are fully enclosed to protect against corrosion. The patented directional spread pattern, Auto flow, ensures accurate and precise application and stops material from spreading when the tractor stops. Use year-round to apply seed, fertilizer and lawn chemicals or in the winter to spread sand, salt and other melting agents.
- Spreader capacity of 175 lb., 3.5 cu. ft.
- Autoflow stops materials from spreading when tractor stops
- Fully enclosed gear box for long life
- Universal hitch allows for easy connection to most riding lawn mowers and lawn tractors
- 6:1 glass-filled nylon gears for a wide spread pattern at low speeds
- Steel frame
- Maximum spread of 12 ft. minimum spread of 2 ft.