Finish two big lawn projects at once with John Deere’s 40 in. Tow-Behind Aerator-Spreader. This time-saving tool not only aerates the soil, allowing water, oxygen and nutrients to reach grass roots, but also drops seed, fertilizer and lime directly into the perforated soil. The durable steel spreader hopper supports up to 100 lbs. of material and features calibrated flow control with adjustable stop features. The aerator’s 8 in. diameter galvanized steel tine stars resist rust and perforate the soil up to 2 inches. Multitasking has never been easier.
- 40 in. working width; up to 2 in. penetration
- Spreader capacity of 100 lbs., 1.75 cu. ft.
- 132 steel tine tips, 8 in. diameter stars; galvanized steel
- Calibrated flow control with adjustable stop feature
- 10.5 in. x 4 in. transport wheels; single lever engagement
- Universal hitch connects to most riding lawn mowers and lawn tractors
- Includes hitch pin