John Deere’s versatile 50 lb. Push Spreader is perfect for year-round use. Great for spreading seed, fertilizer and lawn chemicals in the warmer month or for spreading sand, ice melt and other melting agents in the winter months. The durable polyethylene hopper and fully enclosed gearbox ensure optimal performance and long life. The adjustable, ergonomic T-handle and large 12 in. semi-pneumatic tires were designed to make your spreading job smoother and more comfortable. And with the ability to cover approximately 15,000 sq. ft. in one pass, you can get the job done in fewer passes.
- 50 lb. polypropolyene hopper capacity
- Adjustable flow system
- Fully enclosed gear box for long life
- 12 in. semi-pneumatic turf tread tires for easy rolling
- Easily assembles in less than 15 minutes
- Steel frame
- Maximum spread of 12 ft., minimum spread of 4 ft.