The John Deere PCT-100JD tow-behind poly cart is unmatched for hauling mulch, dirt, firewood, landscaping supplies or virtually anything around your yard or farm. The steep 56 Degree dump angle and convenient foot pedal release make unloading quick and ergonomic. Large pneumatic turf tread tires provide excellent shock absorption and prevent lawn damage. Its thick polypropylene bed is compression-molded for superior strength and unsurpassed durability. Featuring a true 650 lb. hauling capacity, the PCT-100JD will withstand even the heaviest of loads. Don't be fooled by exaggerated hauling capacities. John Deere poly carts and brought to you by the brand you've trusted for over 175-years.
- 10 cu. ft. poly cart bed; true 650 lb. hauling capacity
- Powder coated steel tow bar and sub-frame with thick, compression-molded polypropylene bed
- Steep 56 Degree dump angle with foot pedal release
- 15 in. x 6 in. turf tread pneumatic tires
- Universal hitch compatible with most lawn and garden tractors, ATV's & UTV's
- Molded-in slots for DIY bed dividers and side wall extensions
- Hardware push-pack included for easy assembly