The John Deere D125 riding lawn tractor is the premium 42 in. deck model of the D100 series line up. Step up to the D125 and experience a 20HP V-Twin engine that offers more power and smoother operation. The hydrostatic transmission and 2 pedal foot control allows you to set your own pace while mowing forward and reverse with speeds up to 5.5 mph. This tractor also delivers extra operator comfort with a high back seat and convenient cruise control. The 42 in. deck will give you a superior cut quality and is ready to side discharge, bag, or mulch.
- Most orders process within 3 business days. Product is shipped to your local John Deere Dealer who will professionally inspect and deliver the unit to you within 7-14 business days. At Delivery the customer will be taught by John Deere how to operate and maintain the mower.
- 20 HP V-Twin John Deere branded engine for powerful performance
- 42 in. deck offers a smooth underside to prevent grass buildup and the deep deck design lifts grass for a better cut, a wash port is included for your convenience cleaning the underside of the deck, the cut heights range from 1 in. to 4 in., in 1/4 in. increments
- Full length welded steel frame and a cast iron front axle for added strength and long life
- Hood is made of a UV-resistant JD Loy polymer that won’t fade, dent or rust, Openings on side let in cooling air while keeping sound level low
- High back seat easily adjusts while you are in the seat with travel of 5-1/2 in. and 10 different positions
- Easy- to-use cruise control option maintains tractor’s speed for mowing larger areas
- Several attachments available (Sold Separately) to help with projects around the yard: Baggers, Mulch Plug, Carts, Aerators, Spreaders, Front Blade and Snowblowers
- Home Depot Protection Plan: