The John Deere D160 riding lawn tractor offers a 48 in. deck and upgrades you to a powerful 25 HP V-Twin engine with the Extended Life Service package which includes an automotive styled air filter system and a large fuel filter to aid in extending the life of the engine. The hydrostatic transmission and 2 pedal foot control allows you to set your own pace while mowing forward and reverse with speeds up to 5.5 mph. The D160 features a high back seat with lumbar adjustment and deluxe 14 in. steering wheel for added comfort. The front bumper provides extra protection, while cruise control and the electronic blade engagement offer convenience. The 48 in. deck will give you a superior cut quality and is ready to side discharge, bag, or mulch.
- Most orders process within 3 business days. Product is shipped to your local John Deere Dealer who will professionally inspect and deliver the unit to you within 7-14 business days. At Delivery the customer will be taught by John Deere how to operate and maintain the mower.
- 25 HP V-Twin John Deere branded engine for powerful performance
- 48 in. deck offers a smooth underside to prevent grass buildup and the deep deck design lifts grass for a better cut, a wash port is included for your convenience cleaning the underside of the deck, the cut heights range from 1 in. to 4 in., in 1/4 in. increments
- Full length welded steel frame and a cast iron front axle for added strength and long life
- Hood is made of a UV-resistant John Deere Loy polymer that won’t fade, dent or rust, Openings on side let in cooling air while keeping sound level low
- Deluxe High back seat with lumbar adjustment easily adjusts while you are in the seat, flexible forward and rearward travel of 5-1/2 in. and 10 different positions
- Easy- to-use cruise control option maintains tractor’s speed for mowing larger areas
- Several attachments available (Sold Separately) to help with projects around the yard: Baggers, Mulch Plug, Carts, Aerators, Spreaders, Front Blade and Snowblowers