The Johnson 22X Builders Transit Level is accurate to +/- 3/16 in. at 100 ft. and boasts a working range of up to 200 ft. It's ideal for leveling foundations, driveways, patios, floors and other applications, and it has a built-in sunshade to improve sighting. This level includes a hard-shell case and instruction manual.
- Ideal for leveling foundations, driveways, patios, and floors as well as grading streets, curbs and ditches or aligning fences
- Built-in sunshade for clear sighting
- Working range of up to 200 ft.
- Vertical arc reads 0 - 45° (horizontal circle graduated to single degrees)
- Reads by vernier direct to 15 minutes
- Accuracy is +/- 3/16 in. at 100 ft.
- Horizontal and vertical lock and tangent screw
- Hard-shell carrying case and instructions included
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs