The Johnson 96 in. Magnetic Level features an extruded aluminum I-beam frame for duarbility on the Jobsite. The level uses 360° view acrylic yellow-barrel vials and has a top-read magnified window to help provide accurate readings. Strong holding magnetic edge allows hands free use on ferrous metal surfaces. Shock-protecting endcaps help protect the level from damage.
- Impact-resistant acrylic yellow barrel vials for 360° reading
- Magnified top-read window is easy to read
- Accurate up to 1/200 in. for great precision
- Heavy-duty aluminum frame for accuracy
- Midsize extruded aluminum frame with a black anodized finish for durability
- Protective lenses and shock-protecting end caps for long-lasting use
- Computer-machined level edge with a strong, full-length magnetic strip for precision