Johnson's 80-5556 Hand Held Sight Level obtains a level line of sight over long distance. Simply sight through the slotted-end eyepiece of the sight level and you'll see the horizontal crosswire and the vertical bubble vial inside, and your object beyond. To further determine or establish levels, slopes or grades, take your measurement from the level line of sight.
- Level vial bubble, centering lines and object sight are all seen through the level
- Obtain level line of sight over long distance
- Convenient pocket-sized tool
- For leveling, grading and hundreds of construction tasks
- Great solution for laser tool needs
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs