This Johnson Hardware 170A Series 36 in. 2-Panel Bi-fold Door Hardware for 18 in. Panels is a residential-grade folding door hardware system for panels weighing up to 40 lb. each. The top-hung hardware allows the doors to hang naturally. The shock-absorbing hinges self-locate and automatically align the doors. Surface-mounted pivots and guides mean that no special hole drilling is required.
- Good for use with bi-fold doors with two 18 in. panels up to 40 lb. each
- Top-hung hardware allows doors to hang naturally reducing possible warping problems
- Positive pivot lock secures door panels firmly in place
- Track-mounted door stops keep doors closed
- Spring-dampened panel hinge helps prevent the shock of fast opening or closing doors
- Hinge fingers automatically align doors and panel spacing
- Surface-mounted pivots and guides mean no special hole drilling required