This Johnson Hardware 200WM Series 72 in. Track and Hardware Set for Wall-Mount Sliding Doors is suited for use where traditional pocket doors cannot be installed. The 4-wheeled ball bearing hangers help ensure smooth operation. It features a thick-walled, precision-extruded aluminum I-beam track and heavy-duty extruded aluminum mounting brackets that can be positioned along the track to anchor into wall studs.
- Good for use with doors up 36 in. wide, 1-1/8" or thicker, and weighing up to 400 lb.
- Top-hung hardware allows door to hang naturally to reduce possible warping problems
- Choice of adjustable jamb-mount door guide or steel reinforced door guides to hold door in place without binding
- Surface-mounted pivots and guides mean no special hole drilling is required
- Self-adjusting floor anchors allow for floor settling without disturbing the horizontal alignment of the header and track
- Thick-walled, aluminum I-beam track is precision extruded for smooth operation and heavy-duty use
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum mounting brackets are built to exact tolerances for a precise bracket and track fit
- Anchors can be nailed, screwed or cemented to floor