Johnson's RTS24 RockRipper Drywall Scoring Square features graduated slots in 1/16 in. increments to accept utility knife point for fast, efficient drywall scoring. It's 20 in. foam-molded head glides easily along drywall with stabilizing fins to assure a quick, straight score. Constructed of tough 1/8 in. tempered anodized aluminum blade and its 24 in. length can be used for all rip cuts. High-visibility orange color for quick, on-the-job location.
- Perforated (1/16 in. offset) 24 in. blade accepts utility knife point for fast, efficient drywall scoring
- Molded high impact head with hand grip and board guide
- Screened, thermal-bonded black 1/8 in. graduations
- Large, bold graduations are easy reading
- Extruded aluminum blade assures durability