FREE digital torpedo level for a limited time with the purchase of Johnson's Self-Leveling Rotary Laser System. This system is designed for the Professional Tradesman who works both indoors and outdoors. Four rotational speeds of 150, 200, 250, 300 RPM allow this tool to meet the expectations of the most demanding users. This laser is self-leveling when used in a horizontal plane and manual leveling in a vertical plane. For outdoor use this rotary laser includes a red beam laser detector with a grade rod and grade rod mounting bracket. The laser is well protected from dust and water with an IP rating of 66. It features a Job Site Tough co-molded housing. This laser system includes: 4 "C" alkaline batteries, tinted laser beam enhancement glasses, soft-sided carrying case, instruction manual, aluminum tripod, 13 ft. aluminum grade rod, detector with 9-volt alkaline battery and clamp.
- Free digital torpedo level included with the purchase of this laser system for a limited time
- Locking mechanism protects inner pendulum during transportation
- Manual-leveling in the vertical plane with 90° split beam
- Visual and audible alarms when beyond leveling range
- Laser beam modes include dot and two adjustable line lengths
- Illuminated vertical vial
- Self-leveling in the horizontal plane