The AccuLite MSL-Series LED Mini Security Light from Juno Lighting Group features a photo sensor for automatic dusk-to-dawn operation and can be wall-mounted anywhere that economical, outdoor security lighting is needed. The miniaturized fixture’s shallow profile blends easily with its surroundings and provides a wide light pattern along walls and corridors or above doors and entrances. The attractive fixture housing is made of die-cast aluminum with a powder-coated bronze finish, offering exceptional durability in even the harshest conditions. Ultra-efficient LEDs dramatically reduce power consumption and provide many years of maintenance-free service. The fixtures are listed for wet locations, making them suitable for both outdoor and indoor applications.
- Die-cast aluminum housing with powder-coated bronze finish is durable and weather resistant; approved for wet locations
- Shallow 2-5/8 in. profile and small 5 in. x 5-1/8 in. footprint enable the fixture to be mounted unobtrusively along walls and corridors or above doors and entrances
- Optic design produces a wide beam pattern that is Dark Sky compliant for outdoor applications; also well-suited for indoor use
- Quick-install feature accommodates most standard indoor and outdoor junction boxes; for mounting heights up to 10 ft.
- Photo sensor offers automatic dawn-to-dusk operation for optimal security and efficiency
- Ultra-efficient LED light source consumes just 6 watts; uses far less energy than incandescent or CFL
- Regressed LED light source reduces glare and improves visual comfort; 3500K color temperature produces warm, attractive illumination
- 50,000-hour rated service life provides many years of maintenance-free operation
- UL and CUL listed