Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 12
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Shoemama10 LED White Undercabinet lighting
I actually bought these in three different sizes,to replace the under cabinet halogen lights. The halogen lights were a safety factor because they got too hot. The new LED lights are very bright come on very quickly and fit almost invisible under the cabinets.. Since I already had pre-existing lights wiring they installed very easily. They make the kitchen look very cheerful.
December 10, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by RichV Very nice units - well built - a bit quirky to wire.
The Juno Pro-Series under-cabinet lights are very nice units. I like the fact that the diffuser glass is recessed into the casing to avoid seeing the bright edge. My only issue was the electrical connection. The unit is provided with a push-in electrical connectors, but they only have one space for the power wiring to/from the unit. If you are daisy-chaining several units from one central dimmer, you must connect two power wires to the units. I had to remove the factory installed two position push-in connectors and replace them with three position push-in connectors. Other than this the lights are very good quality and provide excellent counter-top illumination.
August 28, 2012
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by LEDdimmer 2 of 6 lights quit working properly at 6mos
I had these installed in a new construction home. Two out of the six lights started flickering and appeared to be dimmed when they weren't at about 6 months. The weakness appears to be the dimmer itself (which I don't think is necessary - they don't need to be dimmed). When I place pressure on the dimming dial the lights come on and operate as they should, but go out or flicker on a very dim setting when I let go. Not happy that the product failed quickly after the eligible return period considering the premium I paid for this product. I may still take to HD to attempt some resolution.
January 28, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Lonestar41 LED Lighting
Our electrician who did the install as part of a kitchen make over recommended these LED lights, and we are glad he did.
The installed units are not obvious, and bathe the counter tops in a bright light, but with a dimmer control switch soften the light dramatically, which creates warm comfortable surroundings in the kitchen, and LED lighting gives off no heat.
I recommend this lighting without any reservations
August 3, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Hutch Very nice lights
I replaced three 24" T-5 CFL fixtures with three Juno Pro UPLED-22". The intensity and color of the new LEDS are just as good, (medium white, not blue) if not a little better then the CFL's. So I am getting the same amount of light on 18 watts VS 48 watts. Also put in a dimmer that reduces the lights by around 60-70%. Good to use at lower settings at off peak hours.
These units were very well constructed and good looking. The lens diffuses the light just enough.
The only struggles I had in putting them up is that there is not much room for a lot of wiring inside the
unit. Most CFL have loads of room for extra wire. I had to shorten up the existing leads quite a bit. Then used the 3/8" connectors supplied instead of the little trap door thingy in the center of the back. Ran the wire in, then mounted them before making the connections. Much easier to work on. Wire cover plate went on last.
I am impressed with these LEDS.
March 20, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by poltor Very skeptical at first but won over by the product
* Very expensive: In addition to the cost of the units you need to buy accessories, i.e. connectors, which cost at least $10 a piece.
* The light is 3000K which differs from the warm “standard” light bulbs. (This was my biggest concern when making decision to purchase the product.)
* Difficult to find all the sizes in one store. It turns out that if you need different sizes as soon as possible you may need to visit several store and not necessary in the close proximity of your place of residence
* The most length flexibility. Most of the under cabinet lighting has only a few standard sizes and may not perfectly match the size of your cabinets, especially if you have several different length cabinets.
* Appeal. To my big surprise the light is very appealing even though I don’t like any lights over 2700K. Note that the lighting is very uniform: the color of each light appears to be identical to others and, as I red, this is not always the case with LED lights.
* Nice light distribution. Even though you are not able to run these lights through the entire length of the cabinets (i.e. under very small spice cabinets or under edges of any cabinet) the lighting nicely overlaps so that you don’t have dark spaces.
* Very thin. I bought additional molding for my cabinets to hide the under cabinet lights. As it turned out, with these lights it was not necessary.
* Low power consumption/low heat. I was more concern with excessive heat than electric bill (although the lower operation cost is a nice “side effect”) especially since a friend of mine warn me about this issue. After installing his beautiful xenon lights he stopped using them due to very extensive heat radiation.
Overall I am very satisfied even though I’m not really happy about the overall cost.
The cost of kitchen remodeling goes up very quickly and additional few hundreds of dollars adds additional stress. This being said, I think that under cabinet lights are important details of the nice kitchen determining the overall success of the project.
My rating is based on product quality and satisfaction WITHOUT considering the cost.
July 23, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by JGinDC Pricey but worth the investment
Fortunately I have a smallish kitchen, so I just needed 2. Initially purchased the non-pro line for half the cost but started looking online and decided I'd like something with a cover to diffuse/filter the light. Found some very nice stuff for $200/19-20", but they all needed extra drivers and would take a while to ship. Found these the night before my handyman was coming, and found a semi-local store with some in stock. Made an early morning commute to get them and I'm very happy that I did. They can be directly wired, which made my handyman happy (though he thinks they should have come with more wiring to make the connections, but he had some with him so no big deal). They also look great and put off a good amount of light without being too bright (the cheaper ones have a dimmer feature, but I'm not missing that). The inevitable reflection on the black granite counters isn't glaring thanks to the cover and (I think) nicer "bulbs" that come with the pro line. I put excellent value even though they are pricey because the comparables cost more and require somewhat expensive extras to wire.
March 14, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by PhilC These LED lights add so much to kitchen appearance...
These LED lights add wow factor to our kitchen. Had them installed about a week ago. This 22" light was connected to two other 14" lights - all connected to one wall switch. Looks better when turned on at night than originally imagined. Perfect under-cabinet lighting for our kitchen. Turns on instantly when switched on - no flicker or delay.
March 5, 2013