With its 21-bottle capacity, this dual-zone wine cooler stores wine at optimal temperature and humidity conditions, keeping it safe and ready to enjoy. Digital controls with an LCD display make it easy to set the temperature. The unit's upper zone offers 3 levels and can be set from 45 to 54°F, while its lower zone offers four levels, and can be set from 54 to 64°F. Both insulated temperature zones supply shelves decorated with a wooden panel to cradle and display the bottles of wine. Furthermore, the unit comes with a state-of-the-art dual thermoelectric cooling system, which avoids vibrations caused by compressor cooling systems. Such vibrations disturb the sediments in wine, disrupting the aging process. Without vibration, stored wine can age naturally. Even more, the unit's environmentally friendly thermoelectric cooling system uses no Freon, which can be harmful to the planet; offers energy efficiency, only using about as much energy as a 75-Watt light bulb for each zone; and delivers ultra-quiet operation with minimal noise generated from the only moving part - the ventilating fan. Other thoughtful details include soft interior LED lighting with an on/off switch, automatic defrost, a Celsius and Fahrenheit switch, a stainless steel door, an adjustable level foot, and a door with double-paned tempered glass. Stop ruining your good wines through wrong storage.
- 21 bottles, 3 bottle per shelf, Dual zones
- Upper zone for white wine (adjustable from 44 to 54)
- Lower zone for red wine (adjustable from 54 to 64)
- Unique state-of-the-art thermoelectric technology
- Adjustable thermostat for ideal temperature control
- No vibration-bottle sediment is not disturbed
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs