The KISAE 2,000-Watt true sine wave power inverter –charger converts 12-Volt battery power into true sine wave AC household power in your truck, boat or RV and allows you to recharge your batteries with a built-in 55-Amp deep cycle battery charger. This unit allows you to run loads up to 2,000-Watt. Electronic equipment and circuitry are designed to operate with a true sine wave, so some loads will perform better when connected to true sine wave. Ideal inverter-charger to operate full size microwave ovens, refrigerators, hair dryers, and sump pumps.
- A compact 2000-watt inverter-charger that easily converts 12-volt (vehicle) power to 120-volt (household) power
- True sine wave output is superior for running motor loads, battery chargers, and sensitive electronics
- 55-amp deep cycle charger recharges the battery quickly and efficiently
- Detachable remote panel included
- Etlus certified
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs