The choice of chrome vanadium material, lever ratio and cutting edge angle make the KNIPEX Cobolt Lever Action Compact Bolt Cutter a powerhouse of a tool. Its redesigned lever action mechanism guarantees an extremely favorable lever ratio with low friction, while the cutting performance is 20 times higher than the handforce applied, requiring 60% less effort to operate. Based in Germany, KNIPEX tools are German-engineered to produce exceptional features, comfort, design and performance.
- Precision cutting edges easily handle soft, hard and piano wire
- Cuts material like bolts, nails, rivets, etc. up to 5.2 mm diameter
- Exceptional cutting performance with minimum effort due to effective lever action design
- Cutting edges are induction hardened; hardness approximately 64 HRC
- Forged steel construction offers lasting durability
- Chrome vanadium electric steel is oil-hardened and tempered for heavy-duty use
- Guaranteed performance with KNIPEX lifetime warranty