Knipex Tools is the world’s largest manufacturer of professional pliers since 1882. Knipex Pliers, Cutters, Insulated Tools and other products have been the tools of choice for Professional Tradesmen and end users who are serious about their hand tools and demand industrial quality. Knipex Tools are made from start to finish utilizing the highest quality materials. Based in Germany, Knipex Tools are German engineered to produce a tool unmatched in the industry in terms of features, comfort, design and performance. The 9-1/4 in. Tape Puller and Crimper features a crosswise serrated gripping zone in the jaws, enabling the user to maximize gripping and pulling capacity. The cutting edge hardness is approximately 64 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- With cable puller in the joint gap and with universal mandrel crimping point below the joint
- Requires 40 -Percent less effort compared with conventional combination pliers due to optimized transmission ratio
- Particularly effective crosswise serrated gripping zone in the jaws - for strong gripping and pulling
- Additional gripping zone below the articulated joint for powerful leverage and pressing performance
- Cutting edges additionally induction hardened, cutting edge hardness approx 64 hrc