The transfer switch is the brain of your Kohler home backup power system. It continuously monitors the utility power for an interruption. If utility power fails, the transfer switch automatically starts the power system, transfers the electrical loads and restores power to your home. When utility power resumes, the transfer switch reverses the process again, automatically.
- 200 Amp whole house, service entrance rated automatic transfer switch
- Compatible with KOHLER models 30RESA, 38RCL and 48RCL generators
- Automatic protection – Automatically and safely transfers power to and from utility to generator
- User-friendly Interface with easy-to-read international symbols
- Aluminum, NEMA 3R outdoor enclosure – Features corrosion-resistant enclosure to withstand harsh environments
- Extraordinary reliability – 5-year/2000-hour warranty
- Signals generator to start via contact closure. Allows for 5 minute delay in startup of selected loads