The transfer switch is the brain of your KOHLER home backup power system. It continuously monitors the utility power for an interruption. If utility power fails, the transfer switch automatically starts the power system, transfers the electrical loads and restores power to your home. When utility power resumes, the transfer switch reverses the process again, automatically.
- Compatible with KOHLER 24RCL, 38RCL, and 48RCL generator models
- Automatic protection automatically and safely transfers power to and from utility to generator
- User-friendly interface with easy-to-read international symbols
- Aluminum, NEMA 3R outdoor enclosure features corrosion-resistant enclosure to withstand harsh environments
- Extraordinary 5-year and 2000-hour warranty
- If multiple transfer switches setups are needed two RDT’s must be used. Multiple RXT’s or RXT /RDT combinations are not supported
- Installation and local permitting charges are not included in the price of the generator, To locate an authorized KOHLER service entity for installation of your generator, please call 1-800-717-2565