Modeled after early-1900s American design, the Bancroft collection embodies traditional elegance with its refined curves. This Bancroft water-conserving toilet tank pairs with the coordinating Bancroft bowl for a classic look. A 1.28-gallon flush setting provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year, compared to an old 3.5-gallon toilet, without sacrificing performance.
- 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf)
- Standard left-hand trip lever included
- Combines with the K-4067 bowl to create a complete K-3827 Bancroft toilet
- Coordinates with other products in the Bancroft collection
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing
- AquaPiston canister allows water to flow into the bowl from all sides (360 degrees), increasing the power and effectiveness of the flush
- Flush valve's 3: 2 ratio harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flush performance.
- Durable canister design has 90% less exposed seal material than a 3 in. flapper, for leak-free performance
- Light-touch canister flush requires a lower actuation force than a flapper