Reminiscent of the traditional elegance of early 1900s American design, the Bancroft Suite embodies a nostalgic aesthetic that achieves universal appeal for today's bathroom. This Bancroft shower faucet trim with showerhead and metal lever handle features a Rite-Temp pressure-balancing valve that maintains a consistent water temperature within 3 Degree F.
- Due to WaterSense regulations in the state of New York, please confirm your shipping zip code is not restricted from use of items which do not meet WaterSense qualifications
- Solid brass construction for lasting durability and reliability for years to come
- Features Rite-Temp pressure-balancing technology which ensures a comfortable water temperature of +/- 3 Degrees F
- High-temperature limit stop allows you to preset a comfortable maximum temperature to eliminate scalding
- Trim only, requires valve to complete installation
- Completes Bancroft design solution with KOHLER fixtures and accessories
- 2 vales are available for purchase: KOHLER Rite-Temp 1/2 in. brass NPT x NPT pressure-balancing valve (K-304-KS-NA), which includes screwdriver stops (screwdriver stops provide the ability to turn off the water supply at the valve) and standard Rite-Temp pressure-balancing valve (K-304-K-NA), which requires turning the room supply water off if valve work is being performed