The Bayview Single-basin Utility Sink Is Ideal For The Hardest Working Rooms of The Home and Offers Versatile Installation and Faucet Options. This Model Features Durable Kohler Cast Iron Construction, a Two-hole Faucet Drilling On The Front of The Integrated Backsplash, and a Generous 11 In. Basin Depth.
- Single-basin utility sink with installation and faucet options
- 25-1/2 in. x 24 in. x 18-5/8 in.
- Integrated backsplash
- Two-hole faucet drilling on front of backsplash
- Sink models available with a one-hole faucet drilling on top of backsplash (K-6608-1P) and with a three-hole faucet drilling on top of backsplash (K-6608-3P)
- Sink features black painted underside for installation in optional wood sink stand
- Self-rimming sink model also available less painted underside
- Crafted of Kohler Cast Iron for deep, glossy color and to stand firm against years of use