Designed with improved ergonomics and functionality in mind, the Carrizo cast iron kitchen sink features a roomy single basin with an innovative tiered design. The shallow side of the basin is at an ergonomically favorable height for scrubbing and cleaning kitchenware or prepping food. The user does not have to bend down as far to access the basin as one would in a typical sink, which can lessen strain and fatigue. The shallow side can also be used to set glassware or other delicate items away from the main basin. The deeper side of the basin is perfect for washing or soaking dishes or large pots and pans. The Carrizo sink has an optional bottom basin rack available for the deeper side of the basin and an optional silicone mat available for the shallow side of the basin.
- Click here to explore the Strength, Style, and Soul, of KOHLER Enameled Cast Iron.
- 33 in. L x 22 in. W
- Ergonomically designed for less strain when reaching into the shallow part of the basin, can be used to set glassware or other fragile items away from the main basin
- Deeper basin is perfect for washing or soaking large pots and pans or dishes
- Crafted of durable KOHLER Cast Iron, guaranteed not to chip, crack or burn
- This roomy sink has an innovative tiered design
- Click here to learn more about kitchen sinks