The KOHLER DemiLav Above-Counter Rectangular Cast-Iron Vessel Sink in Ember features an above-counter installation with subtly sloping basin walls that lend a tranquil aesthetic to your bath or powder room decor. Made of cast-iron for durability, this sink has no pre-drilled faucets holes, but may be paired with a wall- or counter-mount faucet to complete your lavatory.
- Sturdy cast-iron construction
- Single-basin rectangular vessel sink in ember
- No pre-drilled faucet holes
- Above-counter installation
- Minimum faucet spout reach of 5 in. is required to provide adequate clearance into the lavatory basin
- Installed faucet must be at least 1 in. above the top edge of the lavatory which is 1-11/16 in. above the countertop