Part of the Devonshire collection, this high-efficiency tank takes inspiration from old-world design Its 1.28-gallon flush setting provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year, compared to old 3.5-gallon toilets, without sacrificing performance. Pair this tank with the K-4397 bowl for a complete toilet.
- 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf)
- Right-hand Polished Chrome trip lever included
- Combines with the K-4397 bowl to create a complete K-3837 Devonshire toilet
- Coordinates with other products in the Devonshire collection
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing
- AquaPiston canister allows water to flow into the bowl from all sides (360 degrees), increasing the power and effectiveness of the flush
- Flush valve's 3: 2 ratio harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flush performance.
- Durable canister design has 90% less exposed seal material than a 3 in. flapper, for leak-free performance
- Light-touch canister flush requires a lower actuation force than a flapper