The Iron/Tones sink offers a simple design that is equally at home in modern or traditional kitchens. The large/medium bowls allow you to keep clean and dirty dishes separate while offering plenty of room for oversize pots and pans. A low barrier divides the two compartments, making it easy to wash and rinse large items while still keeping the two basins separate. Crafted from enameled cast iron, this sink resists chipping, cracking, or burning for years of beauty and reliable performance.
- Click here to explore the Strength, Style, and Soul, of KOHLER Enameled Cast Iron.
- 33-in. minimum base cabinet width for top-mount installation
- 36-in. minimum base cabinet width for undermount installation
- 9-in. depth
- No faucet holes
- Double basin design with small/large basins
- Click here to learn more about kitchen sinks