This Rite-Temp pressure-balancing valve works behind the scenes to prevent scalding and thermal shock for optimal comfort. Additionally, the unit features a diaphragm design that virtually eliminates freeze-ups from contamination and water debris. When paired with compatible trim, this valve delivers a high-temperature limit stop and an optimal comfort zone, so you can set a maximum high and then find and maintain your desired water temperature.
- Rite-temp pressure-balancing technology maintains water temperature within +/- 3 Degree F
- Provides anti-scald protection and temperature regulation.
- Back-to-back installation is ideal for unique or high-volume jobs.
- High-temperature safety stop ensures water temperature stays below 120 degrees F
- Mounting tabs located on rough-in for secure installation option.
- 5.0 GPM (gallons per minute) flow rate.
- Universal NPT and direct sweat connections need no additional parts for installation.
- Requires valve trim (sold-separately).
- Provides anti-scald protection and temperature regulation at flow rates as low as 1.75 GPM; far below federally mandated standards of 2.5 GPM