To better align with the rapid growth of single-hole kitchen faucets in the marketplace, KOHLER introduces a new cast iron kitchen sink that provides unprecedented basin space and depth in a double-equal configuration. The generous basin space is achieved by the unique single-hole drilling allowing for space usually reserved for the faucet deck to be reclaimed for the basin. The roomy basins can fit large frying pans and Dutch ovens and feature a preferred 9 in. basin depth.
- Click here to explore the Strength, Style, and Soul, of KOHLER Enameled Cast Iron.
- 33 in.L x 22 in.W
- Clean, contemporary design
- Constructed of KOHLER Cast Iron
- Basin depth: 9 in.
- Extra-large double-basin design
- Self-rimming installation
- Single-hole faucet drilling with two accessory holes
- Click here to learn more about kitchen sinks