The Vault undercounter single-basin apron-front sink features an innovative shortened, Self-Trimming apron. Unlike most apron-front or farmhouse sinks, the Vault apron-front sink can be installed in new standard cabinetry or retrofitted to existing standard cabinetry, and does not require a special apron-front cabinet. This makes it ideal for kitchen remodeling situations. The sink installation requires only that the cabinet's false drawer front be removed and a simple cut to the face of the cabinet be made. The unique Self-Trimming apron overlaps the face of the cabinet, ensuring consistently beautiful installation results. This sink is designed to fit in a 30 in. base cabinet, and the 9 in. deep basin, tight corner radii, and rear-oriented drain maximizes usable work space within the basin.
- 29-1/2 in. x 21-1/4 in.
- 9 in. basin depth
- Undercounter installation
- Includes one bottom basin rack
- Features an innovative self-trimming apron to ensure consistent, successful installation results
- Shortened apron allows sink to be used in standard cabinetry or retrofitted to existing cabinetry
- Fits a 30 in. base cabinet
- Can be used with garbage disposal
- Click here to learn more about kitchen sinks