The Wheatland offset double basin sink offers a clean, versatile design to compliment any door. The elegant, rhythmic composition of arcs creates a distinctive look, while providing enough basin space to hold a large pan lying flat, and it leaves space for faucet holes to be centered over the divider with an accessory hole to the side. The sink features a slightly lowered divider (1 in. below the sink rim), which minimizes splashing and water runoff onto the countertop. The shape and depth of the basins are large enough to accommodate larger kitchenware such as pots and pans. The rear placement of the drain provides maximized sink work surface, as well as ample storage space inside the kitchen sink cabinet.
- Click here to explore the Strength, Style, and Soul, of KOHLER Enameled Cast Iron.
- KOHLER cast iron
- Acid-resistant enamel finish
- Large and medium size double basin
- Self-rimming installation available with two or four holes
- Undercounter installation available with five holes
- 33 in.L x 22 in.W
- Click here to learn more about kitchen sinks