The Kenwood collection, naturally made and naturally unique. This innovative construction, handmade in India with natural jute fiber combined with recycled Sari viscose, will have you doing a double take. Each rug features two color options for you to choose from because of the truly amazing positive/negative color weaving technique. This double-side and reversible flatweave rug leaves you with a tough decision to make which sides do I like better.
- 60% Jute and 40% Viscose Sari Silk
- Reversible with no backing
- Made in India
- Reversible flat-weave rug
- Vacuum regularly and spot clean; do not dry clean
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.