An elegant color palette combines with classic Persian motifs to create a fresh and unusual combination that underscores carpet design as fine art. An exquisite composition of branches, leaves and stylized floral motifs are combined to create a delightful garden. The softly striated ground adds visual texture while the intentional omission of an elaborate border lends Bel Canto a modern and casual air.
- 100% Fully Worsted New Zealand Wool
- Rug gripper recommended preventing shifting and sliding, to protect the floor underneath and also to increase the longevity of the rug
- Machine Made
- Naturally stain-resistant and resists fading
- Rotate your rug periodically; vacuuming is the best way to remove everyday dirt and dust (special care should be taken in the fringe area as vacuuming with a beater bar can catch and pull the fringe, causing separation) professional cleaning recommended
- Individually skein dyed yarns
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.