The design of our Hampton Court rug is as precisely planned as the garden at Hampton Court Palace. Inspired by a magnificent 16th century carpet; Quatrefoil medallions are the focal point; connected by small roundels and surrounded by flowering branches. The medallions are filled with elaborate arrangements of flowering branches, peacocks, vinery and rosettes. Hampton Court is woven in rich saturated shades that offer timeless beauty and design versatility. The versatile color palette includes red, indigo, ivory, yellow, caramel, deep terra cotta, medium blue and soft green. Each of these colors has been specially dyed to achieve graduated shades of each hue on the wool yarns. The result is literally dozens of individual colors woven to simulate the stria effect of aged vegetable dyes.
- 100% Worsted New Zealand Wool
- Rug gripper recommended preventing shifting and sliding, to protect the floor underneath and also to increase the longevity of the rug
- Machine Made
- Stain and fade resistant
- Rotate your rug periodically; vacuuming is the best way to remove everyday dirt and dust (special care should be taken in the fringe area as vacuuming with a beater bar can catch and pull the fringe, causing separation), professional cleaning recommended
- Finished with Karastan lustre wash process
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.