Featuring two speed settings and 25 torque settings, this cordless drill will achieve maximum power with an impressive 1100 rpm. It also has a built-in bubble level for accurate drilling/driving. A comfortable no-slip matte grip ensures extra safety. Includes assorted drill bits and screwdriver bits for added utility. Also included is a powerful 19.2-Volt nickel cadmium clip-in battery with a 3-5 hour charger. Kawasaki power tools are designed and built for the demands of serious do-it-yourselfers and pros. Products include corded and cordless power tools, power tool accessories, air tools, automotive accessories and more. Kawasaki tools and equipment - power, performance and exhilaration.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Includes 19.2-Volt cordless drill, battery, charger, assorted bits and storage case
- Drill features dual speed settings: low 0-400 RPM and high 0-1100 RPM
- Includes magnetic bit holder and high speed steel drill bits: 3/32 in., 1/8 in., 5/32 in., 3/16 in., 7/32 in., 1/4 in.
- Includes driver bits: double ended slotted 1/4 in. and Philips #2 and standard driver bits: Philips #1, 32, #3 and slotted 1/4 in., 3/16 in. and 1/.8 in.
- For replacement batteries, see model #840045 black 19.2-Volt replacement battery
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs