This 9-in-1 Titanium Step Drill Bit from Kawasaki allows you to bore holes from 1/4 in. to 3/4 in. diameter without changing bits. A titanium nitride coating delivers low-friction performance and minimal heat buildup to drill clean, smooth holes that any professional or DIYer will appreciate. The plateaued construction of this heavy-duty bit produces wider cutouts as the device is plunged deeper into a workpiece, giving users the versatility to drill holes of varying sizes with one instrument.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Stepped design drills the following holes: 1/4 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 5/8 in., 11/16 in. and 3/4 in.
- Requires minimum chuck size of 1/4 in.
- Bit core constructed with heavy-duty steel for lasting durability
- 135-degree split-point tip minimizes bit walking on surfaces
- Hexagonal shank provides strong grasp in drill chuck