Kellogg Garden Organics All Natural Garden Soil for Flowers and Vegetables revitalizes your native soil, organically. Formulated for in-ground planting of flowers and vegetables, mix All Natural Garden Soil 50/50 with the native soil already in your garden. Added wood fines, a sustainable ingredient, give this soil mix a different look aesthetically, mimicking the forest floor compared to conventional peat-based soil mixes. Like the forest, wood fines in the soil: help reduce soil compaction. Help retain more moisture allowing for less frequent watering. Attracts beneficial soil microbes, which aid your plantâs resistance to pests and disease. Reap the benefits of the forest floor in your own garden bed with All Natural Garden Soil.
- Formulated with wood fines for greater moisture retention
- Attracts beneficial microbes for greater resistance to pest and disease
- Adds organic matter to the soil for better plant health
- Adds soil structure to revitalize tired garden beds
- Helps sandy soil hold vital nutrients
- All natural