Rated 4.3 out of 5Â by 36
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0Â by Aayan Clutter be gone
This cabinet arrived in meticulously packaged box. Box was not heavy and I was able to move it around all by myself.
Assembly took about 40 minutes to snap-in 26 big plastic pieces. Instructions Manual guides assembly steps with illustration pretty well. Overall assembly process was very simple and the only tool required is a Philips screwdriver. Construction is 99% plastic and the remaining 1% is metal screws, door hinges and some reinforced steel used in the shelves.
Once assembled, I was very pleased with its overall appearance. The cabinet offers ample storage for all sorts of garage items. It has four shelves and each shelfâs height is adjustable. Top three shelves weight capacity is 100 lbs. and the bottom shelf can hold 150 lbs. I was able to place tons of items in this cabinet that were stacked on my garage floor. Now my garage looks clean and clutter free.
Since itâs all plastic construction so I never have to worry about rust or scratches. Be mindful that itâs for home use only and not made for commercial purposes. To give your garage a new life, it certainly does the job.
December 1, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0Â by Faisal Very nice cabinet, absolutely love it
The garage is organized, functional, and professional looking with the addition of the Keter Cabinet. All the clutter is beautifully hidden yet easily accessible. The packaging of the product was pure perfection with all items arriving damage and scratch free.
Assembly instructions were simple with easy to understand illustrations. The only tool needed was a screwdriver and all parts were labelled for easy construction. Double check the part numbers before snapping into place because it is difficult to unsnap. The shelves can be adjusted for various heights depending on the storage needs and can carry sufficient weight. I absolutely love the fact that the cabinet can be locked so children do not have access to the chemicals, gasoline, and pesticides. The foot levelers are awesome and easily adjustable for uneven surfaces or slants in the garage. I highly recommend this storage unit and will definitely add more Keter Cabinets to the garage.
December 4, 2013
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0Â by acmur BAD DOOR FITMENT!
I bought this cabinet last month and the assembly when very smooth until the final step when installing the doors. My cabinet is missing some pan head screws out of the box which forced me to go back to home depot to buy about 5 of them. I have a feeling mine could be an open box that someone returned but Home depot failed to label it outside the box. My cabinet is missing a round cutout for the screws around the connecting hinges for the doors. As a result after the installation, I noticed the left door is very hard to close and I literally have to lift up the door with pressure every time for it to close properly. I've had pretty good experiences with Keter products in the past, but not the case with this particular model.
December 27, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0Â by Monkeyflowz Great Cabinet!
Just got it today. An decent size box. Very organize. Came with extra parts(screws). Great Quality, but not very stable, my doors doesnt stay shut. You can take a large peek if you pull hard. I think locking it is not worth it. if the doors were metal or aluminum i give it a thumbs up. As for door handle it seem like i cant put it on, the screws holes dont match, but for now this will hold great for my toys. fits perfect. measure twice before i bought this cabinet. They should of sold this in the stores, so i can see this cabinet my self.could be better if it had more shelves it only came with 3.
overall took me a 1/2 hour to assemble all you need an Philips head. no power drill.
July 9, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0Â by kiki Very Sturdy and Durable
When I saw 35 inches, I thought that was the height, but that is the width and this Utility Cabinet is full size. It is very easy to put together. It reminded me of legos. And once it is 'snapped' into place, it is not that easy to take it apart again so it is definitely sturdy and durable.
The quality is really nice and rugged. It's also very nice looking and will neaten up your space. The shelves are adjustable so you can arrange them however you want and you can put the handles at whatever height you like. The shelves are also finished beautifully in the front.
You can also put a lock on it if you want to.
I was so pleasantly surprised by the quality and appearance of this cabinet and highly recommend it. It is very very nice.
November 26, 2013