FireX photoelectric combination alarm offers protection from two hazards - fire and carbon monoxide in one unit. Hardwire with battery backup alarm emits a beeping tone followed by a voice warning that clearly announces the danger: "Fire. Fire. Fire". or "Warning, carbon monoxide".
- Combination alarm utilizes photoelectric smoke sensor technology and electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor
- Smart touch button that activates the hush feature, tests the unit's electronics and verifies proper operation, activates the peak level memory feature
- Tamper resistant - unit will lock to mounting bracket and battery door will lock to deter theft or tampering
- Front load battery door, speeds up replacement by eliminating the need to remove the unit from the ceiling or wall
- 9-Volt battery back up (included)
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs