Manufacturers and locksmiths can add the convenience of Kidde's consumer products to furniture, cabinets, and other enclosures with the TouchPointTM lock for designers and original equipment manufacturers. Designed to replace a standard cam lock, the TouchPoint Lock consists of a solid die cast body with a ten-digit changeable combination and a clutch mechanism to turn the cam. The TouchPoint Lock is available with brackets, to be flush-mounted into a door or surface; or with a faceplate for mounting on top of the door or surface.
- Heavy-duty die-cast construction
- Change combination as often as needed-1024 possible combinations
- Clutch mechanism to protect from forced entry
- Extremely durable and resist inclement weather
- Bracket model for metal cabinets