Basic AC powered ionization smoke alarm with hush and test features. Alarm uses ionization sensing technology. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric sensing technology alarms. It also has a tamper resist locking feature to deter alarm theft. Alarm memory flashes red LED indicating which unit was the initiating alarm in interconnected system.
- Large mounting base makes mounting easier
- Interconnectable pre-stripped wiring harness with easy off cap
- Tamper resist locking feature
- Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs