The Kidde SLED177i, used in conjunction with a smoke, heat or carbon monoxide alarm, provides a bright visual signal to warn of a smoke, heat or CO hazard. The Kidde LED SLED177i light benefits the hearing impaired, allowing a visual alert of a danger. This unit also includes a tamper resist pin that helps to deter thief and tampering.
- Bright strobe light flashes to warn of a smoke, heat or carbon monoxide hazard when interconnected with a Kidde or Fire X brand detection alarm
- When triggered by a smoke or heat alarm unit will produce a steady flash warning
- When triggered by carbon monoxide alarm it will produce an intermittent flash warning
- Tamper-resist pin helps to deter theft and tampering
- Green LED indicates when power is being delivered to the unit
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs