The hearing-impaired are provided with fire, smoke, heat and carbon monoxide protection with the Kidde Interconnectable Strobe Light. This strobe light connects into an operating smoke, heat or carbon monoxide alarm and flashes when the connected sensor detects a hazard. A green LED lets you know the strobe is being powered for operation assurance.
- Bright strobe light flashes to warn of a smoke, heat or carbon monoxide hazard when interconnected with a Kidde or Fire X brand detection alarm
- When triggered by a smoke or heat alarm unit will produce a steady flash warning
- When triggered by carbon monoxide alarm it will produce an intermittent flash warning
- Tamper-resist pin helps to deter theft and tampering
- Green LED indicates when power is being delivered to the unit